Direct Dial: (852) 3582 3284
Mobile: (852) 6798 3284
- Bachelor of Laws, London School of Economics and Political Science
- Hong Kong SAR
- England & Wales
Cecil Kwong is a Partner specialising in capital markets, corporate finance and regulatory compliance matters in Hong Kong. Prior to joining our firm, Cecil practised in international firms for more than ten years where he led and participated in many cross border transactions including mergers and acquisitions, private equity, venture capital, joint ventures and other commercial transactions. He acts for multinational corporations, issuers going public, financial institutions and high net worth individuals.
Cecil has extensive experience in different industries including gaming, healthcare, real estate, mining and natural resources, consumer markets and telecommunications.
Cecil is a member of the Disciplinary Panel of the Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants.
- Cheung Kong Holdings – in its acquisition of sixty aircrafts from Europe and the US
- Phoenix Healthcare Group – in its pre-IPO fund raising, IPO and post-IPO regulatory matters
- Feiyu Technology International – in its IPO and post-IPO regulatory matters
- Bank of China Group Investment Limited – in its pre-IPO investment in China Rongsheng Heavy Industries Group
- Citigroup Global Markets Asia Limited and BOCI Asia Limited – as sponsors in the listing of China Lifestyle Food & Beverages Limited
- China Polymetallic Mining – in its pre-IPO fund raising, IPO and post-IPO regulatory matters
- Wanguo International Mining – in its IPO and post-IPO regulatory matters
- Steed Oriental (Holdings) – in its IPO
- A borrower in the real estate industry in respect of its US$1 billion standby facility arranged by Credit Suisse
- A borrower in the mining industry in respect of its US$900 million loan arranged by Deutsche Bank
- A borrower in the infrastructural industry in respect of its US$100 million bridge loan by Morgan Stanley
- A listed company and its directors in handling regulatory inquiries on disclosure of inside information
- A listed company and its shareholders in handling inquiries by the Securities and Futures Commission