Direct Dial: (852) 3582 3282
Mobile: (852) 6205 3282
- Bahasa Malaysia
- LLB (Honour), University of Leicester, UK
- MBA, University of Cardiff, UK
- Hong Kong SAR
- England & Wales (non-practising barrister)
Leon Saw is a Partner of our firm specialising in mergers and acquisitions, securities and other corporate law related matters. His practice area comprises privatisation and mergers and acquisitions, restructuring and corporate rescue of public listed companies.
- Acted for L & A International Holdings Limited in its listing on the Growth Enterprise Market of the HKEx.
- Acted for the controlling shareholder of Hidili Industry International Development Limited in relation to the disposal of shares in a company to Baring Private Equity Asia V Holding (8) Limited.
- Acted for Ausnutria Dairy Corporation Ltd in relation with the resumption in the trading of tis shares on the HKEx.
- Acted for various parties, including companies listed on the HKEx in relation with various regulatory investigations.
- Acted for Ming Pao Enterprise Group Limited in connection with its merger with two public listed companies in Malaysia and the dual listing of the securities of Ming Pao Enterprise Group Limited on the HKEx and the Malaysian stock exchange.
- Acted for Macquarie Capital Securities Limited, the sole sponsor and global co-coordinator, in the listing of Global Dairy Holdings Limited on the Main Board of the HKEx.
- Acted for an issuer in a proposed global offering on the Main Board of the HKEx where the sponsor was Citigroup Global Markets Asia Limited.
- Acted for RHB Capital Berhad, a Malaysian financial conglomerate, in its proposed acquisition of OSK Investment Bank Berhad, another Malaysian financial conglomerate, and its proposed merger of investment banking businesses of these above two financial institutions.
- Acted for Natural Beauty Bio-Technology Limited in connection with the mandatory unconditional general offer by The Carlyle Group for the shares of Natural Beauty Bio-Technology Limited.
- Acted for investors in relation to the proposed corporate restructuring involving Fu Ji Food and Catering Service Holdings Limited, a company listed on the Main Board of the HKEx.
- Acted for Deutsche Bank AG and The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Limited as joint sponsors, joint book runners and underwriters in the listing of the unit trust issued by RREEF China Commercial Trust on the HKEx.
- Acted for Khazanah Nasional Berhad, being the investment arm of the Malaysian government, in its proposed acquisition of a Malaysian financial conglomerate.