Direct Dial: (852) 3582 3277
Mobile: (852) 9156 4270
- Bachelor of Laws, University of Hong Kong
- Hong Kong SAR
Michelle Liu is our Consultant focusing on capital markets, corporate finance and regulatory compliance matters in Hong Kong and has more than ten years of experience in a variety of transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, private equity, joint ventures, listed companies transactions, takeovers and other commercial transactions and advisory work. She also has experience in advising various listed companies in its regulatory compliance matters, fund raising exercises and corporate transactions.
Michelle is a Civil Celebrant of Marriages, an adjudicator for Immigration Tribunal and Registration of Persons Tribunal. She is also an examiner of the Overseas Lawyers Qualification Examination for Commercial and Company Law and an external examiner of Commercial Practice of Postgraduate Certificate in Laws of the Chinese University of Hong Kong.
- China Zirconium Limited (now known as Smartac Group China Holdings Limited) in its secondary listing in Toronto Stock Exchange and advising in corporate restructuring exercise
- Vital Group Holdings Limited (now known as CGN Mining Company Limited) in its issue of new shares and convertible bonds for an aggregate amount of HK$1.6 billion and advising on issues involving the Hong Kong Takeovers Code
- Sino Dragon New Energy Holdings Limited (now known as Smartac Group China Holdings Limited) in its acquisition of oil storage facilities in the PRC
- China Uptown Group Company Limited in its acquisition of 2 property projects in Zhuhai, PRC
- A listed company and its directors in handling investigation of possible breach of the Listing Rules
- Century Ginwa Retail Holdings Limited in its issue of redeemable preference shares and capital restructuring exercise
- An electric motor vehicle company in its fund raising transaction