Direct Dial: (852) 3582 3238
Mobile: (852) 5191 0238
- Fujian Dialect
- Bachelor of Laws, University of Hong Kong
- Bachelor of Laws, University of Peking, China
- Hong Kong SAR
- England & Wales
Wilson has extensive experience in Hong Kong and Mainland China related complex commercial litigation and arbitration, shareholders’ disputes, cross-border insolvency and restructuring and regulatory investigations.
Prior to joining Kwok Yih & Chan, Wilson practised in an international firm for more than ten years where he focuses on cross-border commercial litigation and arbitration, insolvency and restructuring and regulatory compliance and investigation.
Wilson is a fluent Putonghua and Fujian Dialect speaker and often acts for state-owned enterprises, financial institutions and multi-national corporations in Mainland China related litigation and arbitration. He is highly experienced in acting as coordinating counsel in cross-border litigation and restructuring.
He was appointed by the Ministry of Justice of the State Council of the People’s Republic of China as a China-Appointed Attesting Officer in 2012.
- Acting for a major shareholder of a Hong Kong listed company in defending a claim concerning alleged unlawful convertible note
- Acting for directors of a Hong Kong listed company in SFC investigation regarding alleged insider trading
- Acting for a director of a Hong Kong listed company in SFC investigation involving alleged market manipulation
- Acting for a director of a Hong Kong securities company in SFC investigation involving alleged fraudulent offences
- Acting for a confidential client in SFC investigation involving alleged false trading and/or price rigging and/or market manipulation
- Acting for the window company of Fujian Provincial Government in defending a claim of over US$60 million made by a Macau company regarding shares transfer of a Mainland China company
- Acting for a major banking corporation in Mainland China in defending a claim of over HK$100 million made by a Hong Kong company and a Mainland China company
- Acting for a major shareholder of a Hong Kong company in defending a derivative action made by minority shareholders relating to alleged unfair prejudice claims and alleged breach of fiduciary duties of directors
- Acting for a state-owned enterprise under Zhuhai Municipal Government in defending a claim of over HK$800 million relating to a sale of non-performing loans and assets in Zhuhai and Macau
- Acting for state-owned enterprises under Zhuhai Municipal Government in the Scheme of Arrangement of Zhu Kuan Group Company Limited and Zhu Kuan (Hong Kong) Company Limited
- Acting for a major banking corporation in Mainland China in defending a claim made by the former shareholders of a borrower and enforcing a share charge against the borrower